Our ideal candidate will have solid experience in quality control, reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
*Thai nationals only apply
Our QA Manager (you) will work on:
- Demonstrating mastery of several programming languages and engineering concepts
- Understanding business requirements and acting as a software architecture designer to identify the technical needed to provide a good architecture design product
- Analyzing and solving any problems and finding long-term solutions to prevent those problems accordingly
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of the across-projects
- Initiating and managing stakeholder and customer discussions and adapts communication to others includes communicates complex messages
- Growing engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring by considering the technical aspect
- Working with Principal and Director level to set and develop technical strategy
- Leading and handling the day-to-day team operations, assisting and developing team members technical capability, performance reviews and career paths.
- Communicating and providing mentorship, knowledge sharing to junior members, being able to deliver complex information clearly to non-technical members.
What you will need:
- Strong software development skills
- Management experience of over 3 years (People lead)
- Experience in Software Testing both manual and automated
- A Passion for testing software
- General knowledge of web-based applications and software technology
- Solid experience in manual testing; writing, developing and executing test cases
- Knowledge of working in Agile environment
- Experience in Big Data and AI product is an advantage!
- Knowledge in test automation is a plus!
What you are like:
- Passion in testing anything and everything
- Open minded (eager to ask for comments/suggestions, able to share and suggest ideas)
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry.!
Want to test cutting edge AI products and software?