As a Program Manager you will:
- Lead a team of data specialists to deliver projects to clients within Thailand and the ASEAN region
- Responsible for the P&L of this business
- Develop strategy for the value stream
- Set goals for the direct reports and teams within the value stream
- Sell projects to new clients
- Upsell new projects to existing clients
- Strengthen existing client relationships
- Guide team to develop new potential services to sell to clients
- Can coordinate between different functions within Sertis
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in consulting
- Have led teams to deliver technical projects for clients
- No need to be technical but need to have an understanding of various components within data consulting
- Experience in selling consulting services to businesses
- Experience in retail or FMCG a plus
What you are like:
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
- Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!