Key responsibilities of this role would involve managing internal development activities and regular interaction with stakeholders from Senior Management, Business Development, Account Management and Technical teams.
- Providing leadership and direction to the delivery team and serve as the point of contact for solution delivery, ensuring our solutions meet a high level of quality that achieves client satisfaction
- Working closely with Business Development, Account Management and Technical Leads in understanding client needs, budget and resourcing.
- Overseeing solution lifecycle planning and progress monitoring, including budget and milestones.
- Responsible for the implementation of an SLA management process to handle operational issues for solutions in production
- Providing support and participates in the change control, risk management processes for the team and organization.
- Facilitating an environment that fosters positive team dynamics and culture.
- Working closely with Technical Leads and facilitates technical planning & implementation plan for the solution tech stack.
- Managing all technical implementation of the solution tech stack from inception to maintenance/closure.
- Ensuring regular review of technical processes to maintain efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Coaches the team members in self-management and cross-functionality
- Facilitates currency and quality in the team’s ways-of-work, including Definition of Done
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress; and,
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
Serves the appointed Product Owner
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management;
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment; and,
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
Serves the Organization
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work; and
- Removes barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.
What you will need:
- Previous experience in technology delivery and Scrum/Agile.
- Embodies the Agile mindset and culture.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and people skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Related Scrum/Agile, coaching and facilitations certifications preferred e.g. CSM/CSP-SM or related; ICP-ACC; ICP-ATF. ICF and IAF qualifications will be a strong advantage.
- Have a sense of business and strategic planning in technology solution planning.
- Deep passionate for cutting edge technology.
- Self-driven, independent and able to influence others to be self-managing.
- Able to share, suggest and challenge ideas.
- Able to roll up your sleeves and take on challenges.
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment).
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals