We aim to improve the World by using data and AI.
As part of the Decision Intelligence (DI) team, you’ll be working closely with both the client and cross-functional teams to turn client’s data into quantitative analyses of situations and actionable insights.
Our Data Science Consultant (you) will be:
- Working with raw data to transform your understanding of client’s business processes into models that supplement the client’s day-to-day needs
- Interfacing with the client to understand their business requirements and provide technical recommendations to the problem
- Performing exploratory data analysis, coming up with analyses to what has happened, hypothesizing the cause of that situation, and providing viable solutions to the problem at hand
- Develop creative performance indicators to accurately identify business problems and measure the success of your solution
- Convincing the client of the viability of your solution, relying on business understanding, critical analyses, and indicators you have come up with.
What you will need:
- Familiarity with the relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with the scientific stack in Python or R
- Good understanding of probability, statistics and linear algebra
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms in various fields, such as recommender systems, clustering techniques, and dimensionality-reduction techniques are a plus
- Good visualization skills, both in the programming language of your choice and/or in a BI tool (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience in retail domain or other business field is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible on your solution and think rapidly on your feet
- Good sense of what’s important for the client and their business
- Strong persuasion skills, especially when the objective is not clear-cut
- Fluent in Thai and good command of English
What you are like:
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of learning, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!