As a legal Counsel at Sertis, you will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of our COO, drafting and reviewing contracts and working closely with the executive team, attending meetings with executives when negotiating contracts.
*Thai nationals only apply.
Our Legal Counsel (you) will:
- Analyze, revise, and negotiate software license, re-seller, confidentiality, service, data protection, alliance, NDAs and various other agreements.
- Draft contracts from scratch, in English and in Thai. In addition, review, summarize, proofread existing contracts
- Contribute to and provide internal legal training on various legal and compliance matters
- Manage key administrative functions, such as entering information into electronic databases and organizing and maintaining files.
- Perform legal research utilizing legal reference publications, computer databases and other tools.
- Ensure, in using professional judgement, that legal concerns and risks are identified and reported in a timely and effective manner.
What you will need:
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Bachelors in Law, preferably English program.
- Ability to work independently
- Hands on and detail oriented.
- Excellent English and Thai writing/speaking skills.
- Familiarity with the procurement cycle, technology agreements, software functionality and new technologies (e.g. cloud, blockchain, Ai, cybersecurity) would be a plus.
- Experience with foreign business law and intellectual property law would be a plus.
- Experience with privacy, data protection or information security would be a plus.
- Experience interacting with business and IT would be a plus!
What you are like:
- Very open minded
- Passionate about growth
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!