As a Senior Data Protection/Privacy Specialist, you will develop our data protection and privacy services in Thailand by helping our clients to define strategies for risk-based data governance. You will advise on legal, operational and technical risks and put in place mitigating controls while leveraging our data analytics and AI capabilities and tools.
What you will need:
- A university or bachelor degree in law or any other relevant domain.
- 3 to 7 years of hands-on experience in data protection and privacy in a law firm and/or professional services firm.
- Out-of-the-box thinking to help our clients address the data protection and privacy challenges at local and regional level.
- Good knowledge and understanding of core data protection and privacy concepts as well as the link to information security.
- The ability to build and lead a multidisciplinary teams.
- Performing analysis and research on a variety of regulatory and technical topics.
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills.
- Experience in drafting reports, executive summaries and presentations.
- Ability to plan and execute projects with a focus on quality and positive client experience.
- Build in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and stay up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends and leading practices.
- Fluency in English and Thai.
It's a plus if you have:
- Certifications such as CIPP/E or CIPP/A or CIPT;
- Experience with GDPR compliance, gap assessments, drafting implementation roadmaps, performing DPIAs, conducting awareness sessions, etc.;
- Experience with information security or IT security;
- Experience with audit an assurance;
- Experience with cloud computing and facial recognition;
- Experience in communicating issues with management, third parties, IT teams and legal.
What you are like:
- Love getting things done.
- Very open minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement.
- Passionate for everything data.
- Able to share and suggest ideas.
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!