The Office Administrator under Operations Support team at Sertis enhance the quality of life in Sertis by handling a range of "behind the scenes" tasks, ensuring employee satisfaction and making sure everyone in Sertis is pushing towards the company goals.
You will be responsible for the day to day activities related to coordination between departments and administrative tasks for across the teams such as preparing stuffs as per requested, handling incoming calls, and preparing ad-hoc reports about the office.
Office Administrator (you) will be:
- Coordinating with other departments
- Supporting all administrative functions
- Handling general administrative tasks
- Handling all related documents
- Handling day-to-day operations and providing efficient services for the company
- Coordinating office activities
- Documenting human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Collecting, sorting, distributing and preparing mail, messages and courier deliveries
- Organizing and scheduling maintenance and repair of equipment
- Preparing ad-hoc reports and presentations as assigned by the MD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related fields
- Good service mind and patient
- Able to use MS Office is a plus!
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- People oriented and results driven
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple different tasks
- Able to communicate in English & Thai
- A "CAN DO" attitude and friendly disposition!
- Thai nationality only!!
If you think this role is for you, don't hesitate to click..