As a legal Counsel at Sertis, you will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of our COO, drafting and reviewing contracts and working closely with the executive team, attending meetings with executives when negotiating contracts.
*Thai nationals only apply.
Our Legal Counsel (you) will:
- Analyze, revise, and negotiate software license, re-seller, confidentiality, service, data protection, alliance, NDAs and various other agreements.
- Draft contracts from scratch, in English and in Thai. In addition, review, summarize, proofread existing contracts
- Contribute to and provide internal legal training on various legal and compliance matters
- Manage key administrative functions, such as entering information into electronic databases and organizing and maintaining files.
- Perform legal research utilizing legal reference publications, computer databases and other tools.
- Ensure, in using professional judgement, that legal concerns and risks are identified and reported in a timely and effective manner.
What you will need:
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Bachelors in Law, preferably English program.
- Ability to work independently
- Hands on and detail oriented.
- Excellent English and Thai writing/speaking skills.
- Familiarity with the procurement cycle, technology agreements, software functionality and new technologies (e.g. cloud, blockchain, Ai, cybersecurity) would be a plus.
- Experience with foreign business law and intellectual property law would be a plus.
- Experience with privacy, data protection or information security would be a plus.
- Experience interacting with business and IT would be a plus!
What you are like:
- Very open minded
- Passionate about growth
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play musical instrument or board games is a plus!
I will tell you why!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...
Because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!