Engineers at Sertis handle software development of our internal and client platforms, ensuring high quality, stable solutions that are easily deployable and user-friendly by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
You'll be using logical thinking and coding skills to help solve challenging software development problems while developing YOUR skills in a wide range of areas and tools to ensure our platforms are secure and scalable.
Our Senior Software Engineer (you) will be great at:
- Developing our Big Data software system
- Integrating Big Data software components into an easy to deploy package
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture
- Working with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- Ensuring that functional requirements of the software are met
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
What you will need:
- Degree in a computer science related field
- Have fun in learning new tools, platforms, etc. related to Big Data and/or software development
- We are not picky with specific technologies but request a high level of SDLC
- Be familiar with NodeJS to a certain extent
- Interest in Blockchain is a plus!
- Deep interest in development and aptitude to learn new skills
- Thai National or currently based in Bangkok!
What you are like:
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate about building a team
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play guitar or piano is a plus!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...