As an IT support technician here at Sertis you will be a part of the Operations Support team, handling day to day IT maintenance of our hardware and IT infrastructure while proactively evaluating and recommending areas of improvement in our IT operations. Additionally, there may be opportunities to set up and deploy many of the AI products we have in development!
As an IT specialist you will be:
- Installing and configuring hardware, software, networks, printers and scanners
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Maintaining records of software licences
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems
- Performing electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades
- Other ad-hoc tasks, such as deploying AI systems
What you will need:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or related field
- 2-3 years experiences in IT support field / Fresh graduate are also welcome
- Knowledge of how operating systems (Linux, macOS) and software work
- Knowledge of Client-Server Applications and basic computer network
- Ability to explain technical problems to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and team environment
- Willing to be able to travel to client locations if needed
- Fresh grads welcome!
What you are like:
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Handle multiple projects
- Creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play musical instrument or board games is a plus!
I will tell you why!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...
Because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!
then APPLY NOW!