As Team Lead you will lead the software engineers in completing a range of internal and external projects, designing the overall solutions and directing the teams work and priorities, while helping to develop team members career paths and futures. You will ensure high quality, stable solutions that are easily deployable and user-friendly.
So, what makes us different? We are working across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, medical projects in the Big Data/AI space and collaborating with the Data Sci and AI research teams to turn data into action!
Our Software Team Lead (you!) will be great at:
Researching - Keeping an eye on the current landscape, understanding the latest technologies and how they could integrate with our current tech stack. (highly important)
Engineering - Having broad and in-depth technical knowledge, making high-level designs and architecture and allocating project tasks
Communicating - Providing mentor ship, knowledge sharing to junior members, being able to deliver complex information clearly to non-technical members.
Leadership - Handling the day-to-day team operations, assisting and developing team members technical capability, performance reviews and career paths.
What you will need:
- Strong software development skills
- Management experience of over 3 years (Technical or people lead)
- Experience with different database systems
- Familiarity with Linux environments, VCS, Docker, and software testing
- Good communication and presentation skills
It's a plus if you have experience with:
- Machine Learning or Deep Learning frameworks
- Leading teams handling multiple projects.
- Deliver large-scale projects involving large development teams
- Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and CI/CD
- A wide range of Software Development methodologies and frameworks
What you are like:
- Love getting.things.done
- Very open minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Can play an instrument is a plus!
- We are only excepting Thai nationals for this role.
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
Want to lead a team, building cutting edge solutions for Big Data/AI Solutions?