Our Machine Learning Engineers work alongside Researchers and use engineering expertise to drive development, improvement and maintenance of cutting-edge AI-based solutions. They help to create impactful Machine Learning based services and products.
What our Machine Learning Engineering Team Does:
- Building - Taking projects and turning prototypes into fully-fledged applications
- Researching - Staying current with the latest research and technology trends to improve our algorithms and future-proof our solutions.
- Optimising - Improving existing Machine Learning software while optimising the performance of models targeting different hardware
- Deploying - Deploying models to IoT, cloud technologies while maintaining our existing infrastructure
What you will need:
- Software development skills - python or Java
- Experience with different database systems
- Familiarity with Linux environments, VCS, Docker, and software testing
- Interest of Machine Learning techniques
- Good communication and presentation skills
It's a plus if you have experience with:
- Computer vision projects or OpenCV
- Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and CI/CD
- Deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe)
- Lower-level programming concepts and performance optimization
- Networking, distributed systems and RESTful concepts
- IoT and Edge computing
What you are like:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher at a reputable university
- Love getting things done
- Very open minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Can play an instrument is a plus!
Want to take part in creating state of the art Machine Learning solutions?