As Travel Administration Executive, you will be responsible for handling calls from our members and ensuring that enquiries are handled in a professional manner with an exceptional level of customer service. You will be part of the Travel administration team who are responsible for ensuring reactive support to our partners and members. Your main focus will be to handle operational changes, processing reservations & amendments.
Secret Escapes is the UK’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 70% off.
We still work in small teams, so everyone’s voice matters. We're friendly, happy and we love what we do so we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
- Advising clients on travel arrangements and become fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered.
- Answering calls and emails in a confident and professional manner
- Maintain a high standard of Customer Service through all contact areas when dealing with customer service and any pre-departure and in resort queries. Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated when faced with a query that is outside the department remit.
- Follow up sales enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate.
- Ensure that reservations bookings are entered correctly based on the booking placed.
- Service existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirm bookings and adding additional content.
- Handle flight operational changes and assist in all crisis situations
- Working closely with in-house operation and customer service department for support on various types of reservation, customer queries and escalations
- Understands and adheres to all set PCI and DPA policies
- Exceptional customer service in an administration and reservation environment
- Amadeus is essential
- Knowledge of overseas geographical regions.
- Ideally previous experience within a Tour Operator or Travel company
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Great communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively
- It would be beneficial if you also spoke another language fluently preferably Dutch
- A team player, with a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving and organisational skills
- Attentive to details with ability to remain focused
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Ability developing strong working relationships and gain trust and respect throughout the company.
- Consistently delivers against KPI and SLA
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
- Customer focused
- A Doer
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability of use of initiative
- Empathetic internally and externally
- Positive approach and attitude
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives.
- Attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.