We are a team of 1 Director ,1 Senior Commercial Manager, 1 Account Manager, 1 Production coordinator – we are very approachable and fun but also hard working and absolutely determined to become the leader in France & Spain. We love food/wine/coffee and of course travelling! We work extremely hard as individuals but above all as a Team! This role is to join us on a maternity cover, which we anticipate to be 6-9 months.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the UK’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five-star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 60% off.
We're looking for grafters and self-starters to join the gang, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
Questions you will help answer OR Problems we are trying to solve
How can you help making the French & Spanish Sales team successful in their markets, where competition is fierce?
Things you’ll be working on
- Assisting in building and maintaining existing and new suppliers’ relationships
- Supporting the Senior Contractor and Account Manager in the handling of the day to day workflow internally and externally
- Ensure agreed offer production SLA’s are always met by providing all key offer information and images on a timely manner while solving price checking issues when required.
- Providing back office support while Contract or Account Managers are away
- Assisting, checking and reporting on offer quality checks and deal optimization on a regular basis
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Production, Editorial and Trading teams
- Ad hoc offer and report analysis
- Support suppliers and/or Finance and Accounts Team with payment requests
- Assist with any queries from our Customer Service department regarding our offers
- Assisting with competition monitoring when required
How the magic happens
We are a team of 1 Director ,1 Senior Commercial Manager, 1 Account Manager, 1 Production coordinator – we are very approachable and fun but also hard working and absolutely determined to become the leader in France & Spain. We love food/wine/coffee and of course travelling! We work extremely hard as individuals but above all as a Team!
The deal breakers
- Fluent in Spanish and English (French also desired)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of the Travel industry / Tour Operating /Flash sales
- Knowledge of Sales force a real bonus
- Ability to influence, a negotiator at heart
- Organised, rigorous, Multitask
- Comfortable in a fast growing and changing environment
And you are…
- Someone positive with boundless energy and commitment to your work
- Autonomous, self-driven and self-motivated
- Well organised and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative with problem solving capabilities
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis
- Results driven with a ‘can do’ approach at all times
- An individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- A real Team player with the willingness to learn
- Someone commercially aware with a good sense of business acumen
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.