You will be reporting to the Production Team Leader and your job will be to ensure only the best offers reach our site, and that they do so in the timeliest manner possible. Working side by side with our Sales Managers, you will also be responsible for managing the production of hotel sales, ensuring they are price checked, loaded correctly and signed off by suppliers with any amends actioned. This role can be based in our London head office supporting DE. The successful candidate will be a German speaker.
Things you’ll be working on
- Responsible for production of UK hotel sales going live on the UK site after Sales team has agreed on commercial terms with the supplier.
- Being the main point of contact for the supplier throughout the production process, and obtain all non-commercial details relating to each sale from them
- Working closely with the Sales, Suppliers, Merchandising, Editorial and Customer Service teams
- Loading sale information into the internal CMS system and liaising with suppliers to ensure we have updated allocation and rates
- Reviewing pricing against OTAs to ensure each sale meets the merchandising criteria and is a good deal for our members
- Processing ad-hoc requests from suppliers in the CMS including rate amends and allocation updates
- Be first point of contact for all customer support issues queries
The deal breakers
- Demonstrable attention to detail, taking total ownership for accuracy of output
- Effective communicator, able to build professional relationships quickly
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work effectively
- A genuine passion for luxury travel would be a bonus
- Cleared to work in the UK/EU
- German speaker
And you are…
- Finds satisfaction in well organised and smooth run workflow
- Organised and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong believer in facts and ability to find proof in data
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- A real team player with a proactive and positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer:
We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent, and have policies in place to ensure that every applicant and employee has the best chance to thrive here. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.