Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
What will you do?
The Analyst will be an integral member of the growing Revenue Operations team, reporting to the Sr Director of Revenue Operations. As the first Revenue Operations Analyst, in this critical and highly visible role, you will help to build the foundation of Sealed’s sales and service reporting stack.
- Work directly with company leadership to help establish the milestones, benchmarks and conventions for reporting on sales & service metrics.
- Advise on the tools, mediums and cadence for publishing sales & service reports.
- Become the subject-matter expert on all sales and service data, and how best to use it.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards in Salesforce, BigQuery, Excel and other tools to ensure they use established benchmarks and consistent visual designs.
- Calculate individual & manager goals and quotas for the sales and service teams, plus report on attainment of those goals.
- Allocate leads, accounts and territory to sales and service teams. You will help determine optimal territories & segmentation strategies for each function.
- Work with leadership to prioritize changes which will have the highest impact. Build out those solutions, while clearly communicating timelines and progress towards completion.
- Distribute accurate reports, analyses, quotas and lead allocations at agreed-upon cadences and deadlines.
- Ensure the sustainability of existing and newly developed processes & reports. Repair issues which arise and modify reports and processes to enable the rapid growth & change of sales & service.
As Sealed grows, the scope and opportunities of the Revenue Operations Analyst will increase. New tools, specializations and leadership opportunities will present themselves within a fast-paced, high-growth business.
- 3-5 years of work experience
- 2+ years experience in an analyst or performance-focused role
- Experience working against deadlines and KPIs
- Intermediate to advanced experience with SQL
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience creating reports & dashboards in Salesforce or similar cloud-based reporting environment
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably within an analytical, business or mathematical subject area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of urgency, personal commitment and ownership for work
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and multitask
- Ability to work in a metric-driven environment and remain goal-oriented
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Work from home stipend
- Learning & development stipend
- Flexible work environment: work remotely from anywhere within the US, or from headquarters office in NYC once conditions allow on-site work