Who are we?
At Sealed, we’re unlocking comfort, value, and efficiency in aging homes—and transforming energy, finance, and home improvement along the way.
With Sealed, it’s easy and affordable to solve the problems that make houses too hot, too cold, and too wasteful. In partnership with energy utilities and certified contractors, Sealed finances key home improvements using the money homeowners currently waste on energy.
Homes are renewed from the inside out—all without increasing homeowners’ monthly bills. Upgrades like HVAC, insulation, air sealing, and smart home technology transform the way a home feels and functions. Sealed coordinates projects from beginning to end, and we stand behind our work. If we don’t reduce a home’s energy use, we don’t get paid.
Sealed is backed by a $5 billion global investment firm and has major partnerships with large utility companies like Con Edison. Sealed has also secured a first-of-its-kind energy savings insurance policy from a Fortune 200 company.
Based in New York City, Sealed was founded in 2012 by Lauren Salz (CEO, Forbes 30 under 30, former McKinsey) and Andy Frank (President, energy efficiency veteran).
Learn more at sealed.com.
What will you do?
Sealed is looking for a talented marketing and business development professional with account management experience, to support Sealed’s growth by managing relationships with utilities and other key strategic marketing partners.
This is a great opportunity for career growth at a company that is creating tangible positive impact and value for people and the planet. In this important role, you will manage the launch and day-to-day execution of co-marketing and incentive partnerships with companies like Con Edison and other large enterprises.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will:
- Build relationships with critical partner stakeholders that enable you to anticipate their needs and provide value
- Forecast partnership marketing campaign outcomes internally and externally
- Represent the partner perspective and goals internally
- Onboard, launch, and execute new co-marketing partnerships, and create the playbooks for new partner success
- Coordinate with Sealed marketing team to propose and execute on co-branded marketing plans with partners, including alignment on creative guidelines and approvals
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly business reviews based on partnership metrics, in collaboration with senior management
- Generate partner energy savings reporting and marketing invoices
- Track and manage deliverables between Sealed and partner stakeholders
What success looks like?
Our partners are thrilled with our annual outcomes, and that is reflected in a high partner net promoter score, and a long list of enthusiastic partner references. Senior marketing and business development leaders can count on you to be accountable for partnership success metrics.
- 3-5+ years of total work experience
- 2+ years experience in account management with large enterprise partners, ideally interfacing with marketing departments
- Demonstrated track record in managing projects or programs in a cross-functional team
- Intermediate or higher user of Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to travel (10-15%)
Nice to have
- Energy industry knowledge, ideally experience with energy utility companies
- Knowledge and experience using project management software (e.g. Asana) and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Enterprise sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and extremely organized with task management and planning
- Comfortable asking hard questions to get to the root of a problem
- Versatile: one day you could be delivering a quarterly review, the next day finalizing an internal launch plan
- Able to manage expectations and prioritize work when pulled in multiple directions - great at coordinating people laterally and managing up
- Eager to learn, hardworking, and resourceful: you’re ready to take on new challenges and not rest until you’ve met your goals
- You can’t stand waste. Whether it’s energy waste, or wasted time, transforming waste to value is in your DNA
- Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, stock options, health benefits