Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
What will you do?
Account Executives are our closers. Our Sales Development Representatives will tee up hot leads for you, and you will drive revenue by demonstrating the value of Sealed’s groundbreaking suite of financial products and in-home services.
What success looks like
A successful Account Executive (AE) meets or exceeds monthly and quarterly sales quotas by managing a large pipeline of leads from diverse channels and at various stages of commitment.
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Demonstrated sales track record
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to have
- Prior experience as a quota-carrying Account Executive (or equivalent)
- Top performing SDR on a competitive sales floor
- Experience delivering a forecast to a manager
- Knowledge of the home improvement space via family or work
- Knowledge of consumer facing financial products
In the heat of intense conversation you are kind and empathetic– yet also assertive. When curveballs come your way you’re organized enough to stay on track. You savor and celebrate victories– both for yourself and for others. You care.
You never shy away from a challenge and you put in the extra sweat to figure it out. Your best teachers were the hardest teachers. You overcome.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work environment: work from headquarters office in NYC or remotely from anywhere within the US