*100% remote position (UKI/Germany)*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a driven and analytical Software Engineer (Golang) with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software to accelerate customer outcomes. As part of the Restorepoint engineering team, you will work closely with other engineers, product management, and support to deliver biweekly product releases to help our customers centrally automate the backup, compliance, and change management processes of their IT network and security estate.
Who we are...
ScienceLogic AIOps meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale AIOps applications to enable Digital Transformation. The ScienceLogic Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams.
We need talented individuals who are passionate about helping customers solve their business workflow problems by creating scalable and reliable solutions to help them automate their ever growing operational and automation needs.
What you’ll be doing…
- Collaborating closely with the team to delivery new capabilities and fixes in a CI/CD environment
- Design, expand and maintain product APIs
- Actively contribute to code reviews
- Troubleshooting and continuously improving the product experience to meet the needs of our growing customer base
Qualities you possess…
You’re an engineer that likes solving problems in a collaborative environment. You're passionate about delivering high-quality, secure, production-ready code and believe that all teams, not individuals, are responsible for software quality. Plus, you’ve got the following:
- 3+ years of Golang experience
- 3+ years experience building REST APIs
- 2+ years experience working with relational databases
- You bring a passion for testing, troubleshooting, and benchmarking
- Proficient in React or other frontend libraries
- Familiar with networking concepts (TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, switching, routing, firewalls, etc.)
- Familiar with Linux and operations
- Experience with Perl/Python/Lua
Benefits & Perks
- A remote-first culture - work from home or come into the office, it's totally up to you.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - take two days off per calendar year to volunteer with your preferred charitable organization.
- 5-year Service Milestone Sabbatical.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- Regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- The opportunity to learn and develop from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
We empower intelligent and automated IT operations.
The ScienceLogic SL1 platform enables companies to digitally transform themselves by removing the difficulty of managing complex, distributed IT services. We use patented discovery techniques to find everything in your IT environment, so you get visibility across all technologies and vendors running anywhere in your data centers or clouds.