*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a VP of Sales, Americas to build our revenue and our sales team in region. You will manage a team of Account Executives and Regional Sales Directors, and work directly with C-Level executives at some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through hybrid cloud network monitoring solutions. This is an opportunity to grow our footprint in the region, hands on execution will be required.
What you’ll be doing…
- Responsible for Americas revenue (including overlay), and work closely with the CRO and Marketing team on Go To Market strategy.
- Manage sales team, responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and performance of the team
- Work closely with sales development and marketing to execute campaigns, prospect, and qualify leads.
- Collaborate closely with sales leadership peers on our GSI, MSP, Enterprise and Channel teams to identify and drive opportunities.
- As a hands-on leader, you will work closely with your team to Identify, qualify, and convert qualified leads and opportunities in the target region.
- Facilitate prospect and client communications within the company.
- Maintain all records, contact information, opportunities, and activities in SFDC for the target region.
- Work with Marketing and Product Management to share competitive intelligence on competitors.
- Create awareness of ScienceLogic through roundtables, networking, conferences, social media, and other methods working in tandem with the marketing.
- Provide input in the development of new products and services for ScienceLogic to better serve our clients.
- Run and participate in weekly calls, monthly 1:1 territory sessions and quarterly QBR’s, work closely with sales operations and sales enablement on metrics and training for region.
Qualities you possess…
- Must have 15+ years of experience selling enterprise software to the C- level in the ITOM, ITSM and/or data center domains in the Americas region. Prefer 10+ years managing a successful sales team in region.
- Consistent demonstrated experience developing and exceeding region specific account plans, quotas, and targets (collaboratively with the executive team)
- Experience educating corporate on technology specific requirements, needs, and company performance in these technologies
- Demonstrated success facilitating working relationships with C- level decision makers in each target account and demonstrate strong sales and marketing skills
- Strong existing relationships with C level/executive decision maker level Enterprise companies, MSP’s and govt agencies in region.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional service orientation and creative deal and closing skills.
- Ability to hire, retain and motivate a strong team of Account Executives in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and leadership to Account Executives while working closely with sales engineers in a continuously changing team environment
- Experience in sales policy development and implementation, as well as maintenance of developmental guidelines
Benefits & Perks
- A remote-first culture - work from home or come into the office, it's totally up to you.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO) so that you can take the time that you need to re-energise.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - take two days off per calendar year to volunteer with your preferred charitable organization.
- 5-year Service Milestone Sabbatical.
- Paid parental leave.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- Pet insurance.
- HQ Office centrally located in Reston Town Center featuring a well-stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages, and catered lunch on Thursdays.
- Regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- The opportunity to learn and develop from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.