*This position can be remote within the UK*
Reporting to the Vice President of Alliances, this position will own execution of sales strategy for Global Systems Integrators, Consulting partners and outsources across the globe. You will be focused on winning relationships and opportunities within large consulting partners like PWC, Deloitte, KPMG, ATOS and DXC. You will be responsible for the development and execution of strategic business development plans and activities focused on attaining or exceeding net new revenue quota attainment via this channel—sell-to, sell-through and sell-with. You will work in concert with peers in other geographies to expand our business with assigned GSI/ITO’s while facilitating joint deal pursuit between ScienceLogic field sales and GSI client teams.
What you’ll be doing…
- Evangelize ScienceLogic offerings across the globe to the assigned Global Systems Integrator/IT Outsourcing executives, client partners/owners, solution architects, offering managers and others who influence technology selection in IT outsourcing contracts, packaged managed services and internal
- Act as lead sales overlay, coordinating sales strategy and pursuit tactics on partner associated sales opportunities in the assigned geography
- Meet or exceed overlay sales quota with assigned Partners
- Work as part of a team to orchestrate relationships within Partner offering teams that can drive development of ScienceLogic-based offerings and strategic positioning
- Develop and maintain detailed working knowledge of Partner service offering portfolio and leverage ScienceLogic strengths to fill partner portfolio gaps and improve partner’s ability to compete
- Develop detailed understanding of partner organization and build rapport with partner senior leadership up to and including C-level
- Manage partner sales pipeline and forecast from lead identification to close as well as KPI's that measure influence, average deal size, time-to-close, etc.
- 50% or more travel once that is practical
Qualities you possess…
- BS degree and at least 10 years of relevant sales/pre-sales experience, ideally in the following disciplines: infrastructure outsourcing, large enterprise software sales, business development/alliances, partner sales at a leading high-tech company, service provider sales
- Experience and contacts with high level VP and C suite executives at PWC, KPMG, Deloitte, ATOS or DXC
- Requires a minimum of 10 years successful hands-on experience managing alliance relationships between IT Operations Tools ISVs and Global Systems Integrators and global scale MSPs
- Strong business and technical knowledge of the ITOM, ITIL or APM markets
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into rapid execution plans.
- Track record of exceptional performance in past roles.
- Strong command of the English language both verbal and in writing
- Self-Starter capable of working independently or with a team
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.