What we’re looking for…
Who we are…
ScienceLogic scored a leadership position in the “The Forrester Wave” Intelligent Application and Service Monitoring report. We are a small, nimble and growing software company reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems by driving operational and business insights from the extensive data types contained in the SL1 data lake.
What you’ll be doing…
In this unique role, you will work collaboratively with front-end software engineers to build and deploy our industry-leading front-end applications, as well as help automate and streamline our build and testing processes.
- Create and maintain the builds behind highly scalable server-side UI processes through collaborating with DevOps and our front-end engineers.
- Work within an Agile framework to review and maintain a build-specific backlog, implementing automations, features, and fixes for the pipeline. In this role, the engineers themselves are your stakeholders.
- Remain current on Web development build technologies, assess new standards, technologies, and trends, and formulate and recommend strategies and tactics for future build enhancements and automations.
- Create and implement a schedule of build pipeline upgrades to minimize interference with major software releases.
- Participate in Scrum reviews, standups, retrospectives and backlog grooming
Qualities you possess…
You’re a self-starter, a strong collaborator, a detail-oriented problem solver, an exemplary coder, and have excellent time-management skills. Plus, you’ve got the following:
- BS in CS or equivalent technical discipline. Have equivalent real world experience? Tell us about it!
- Experience with source control and repository management tools, such as Git, Artifactory, or Harbor, as well as CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Docker
- Familiarity with software packaging (rpm and rpm spec files)
- Experience with public-facing interfaces such as GraphQL and/or REST APIs a plus
- You are passionate about delivering high quality, production ready code and believe that teams, not individuals are responsible for software quality
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.