What we're looking for...
ScienceLogic is looking for a Sr. Graphics Designer. This position will handle assignments from concept to execution and ideal candidates will have a wide range of design capabilities and experience within digital and print mediums.
What you'll be doing...
- Create graphics to meet specific organizational needs, such as Web banners, Digital advertising, Social Media, Infographics, eBooks, Whitepapers, Virtual Tradeshow booths, and Signage.
- Work independently and collaboratively on concepts, creative ideas, and visual design for marketing campaigns to promote ScienceLogic across various digital and traditional channels and mediums.
- Design eye-catching digital assets that lead to higher levels of engagement and increased click-through rates. Conduct testing and analyze data to optimize performance over time.
- Maintain and ensure visual brand consistency across all channels.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast pace atmosphere
- Provide creative direction to agencies when work is outsourced.
- Create and maintain a digital asset management system to organize existing and new content.
Qualities you possess...
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and PowerPoint.
- Strong ability with layout, typography, color theory, and design.
- Robust and diverse portfolio of work showcasing a variety of experience, concepts and visual styles.
- Experience working with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers, and marketing specialists.
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging design trends and creative software.
- Ability to accept feedback and implement changes during the iterative process.
- Experience with Adobe XD a plus.
- Video, photography, and animation skills are a plus.
- Ability to focus creative execution on supporting the strategic purpose of the collateral and not just general esthetic enhancement.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its IT infrastructure monitoring and AIOps solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.