What we're looking for...
ScienceLogic is looking for an accomplished Senior SDR/BDR Manager to lead our growing team of business development representatives selling our modern monitoring and AIOps solutions. This person will focus on developing the team’s sales skills including prospecting, lead qualification and objection handling.
People who succeed at ScienceLogic have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
What you’ll be doing...
- Coach, mentor, and train a team of high caliber BDR professionals
- Develop the team’s sales skills including prospecting outbound leads, qualifying inbound Marketing leads, and objection handling
- Manage day-to-day operations, setting expectations and ensuring goals are being met
- Collaborate with Sales Leaders to drive strategy and generate appointments
- Motivate and manage BDR professionals to drive pipeline development and revenues
- Work with Marketing to build and implement campaigns focused at various target market segments
- Identify and make improvements in process, efficiency, enablement, and productivity
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and track sales activity leveraging SFDC
Qualities you possess...
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years sales experience, 5+ years management experience
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a BDR team
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Exceptional command of enterprise and partner sales methodologies and the ability to coach to it
- Proven track record of successfully building, training, and growing BDR teams
- Metrics-driven, highly analytical
- Creative and strategic approach to generating qualified leads
- Knowledge of ABM (Account Based Marketing) a plus
- Experience in direct enterprise-level, high-tech sales
- Knowledge of the IT monitoring software market strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Excellent OutReach, Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its IT infrastructure monitoring and AIOps solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.