What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Program Manager to serve as the primary point of contact for Federal government compliance within our product roadmap. This role will initiate and own the DoDIN certification process and other required Federal and DoD compliance certifications for software product.
Who we are…
The Product Management team is composed of groups of Product Managers, Project Managers, Release Planning and UX Designers, who are dedicated to delivering a product experience second to none. Each team member is as unique as the projects we work on, but one thing remains the same – our commitment and passion to delivering cutting edge technology solutions for hybrid cloud network monitoring.
What you’ll be doing…
- Program Manager is an individual contributor role and is responsible for the SL1 product Federal compliance program
- Be the single point of contact for all things FedRAMP at ScienceLogic
- Set up the program operating model in collaboration with Operations, Product Management, Development, Sales and Professional Services
- Lead the planning, scheduling and preliminary analysis for all internal and external product compliance audits
- Properly identify, remediate, communicate, or escalate technical and program risks
- Drive automation of program processes to create transparency and a single source of audit documentation
- Gather and report both program and technical metrics so that stakeholders can make business decisions including stakeholder feedback
- Own the success or failure of the program
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineering Managers on program contributor’s accountability
- Stakeholder management including sales, product/enterprise teams, and operations
- Strong communication skills, and ability to lead cross department meetings and executive team briefings
- Ability to assess, customize, and use current program and compliance technologies
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor's degree plus 5+ years of experience as a Project/Program Manager for a software company in the Federal DoD space.
- Current active clearance
- Expert knowledge and experience with project and program management methodology, PMP is desirable
- Federal industry relationships and knowledge of compliance programs
- Ability to gain the trust of stakeholders and senior management and negotiate priorities with internal teams
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for SaaS applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience must demonstrate working knowledge in all phases of preparing and reviewing complete ATO packages for information technology systems and/or applications as defined by the Federal Information Security Modernization
- Previous experience managing the DoDIN certification process
- Knowledge of NIST Risk Management Framework (SP 800-53), Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 199 and 140, DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (SRG), and Security certification such as CISSP, GSEC, CAP, CISM is desired
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.