What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a proven Account Executive with at least five years of direct IT Operations Management (ITOM) sales experience to join their growing sales organization in Australia. You’ll work directly with some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through hybrid cloud network monitoring solutions. The ideal candidate will have significant experience selling to large enterprise and service providers that have a strong understanding of their business models; internal and external.
Who we are…
ScienceLogic is the leader in IT Service Monitoring for Hybrid IT. Our SL1 platform delivers business agility to the largest organizations across the globe by uniquely applying emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Automation, and Machine Learning to drive IT modernization. Our product significantly collapses the time it takes to identify & solve service impacting IT infrastructure problems whether they be On-Prem or in the Cloud.
What you’ll be doing…
This is a high energy position requiring an individual to be extremely motivated and results-driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity. As a member of the ScienceLogic team, you will be a self-starter and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Here’s a look into what your average day will look like:
- You will be a hunter! Identify potential clients and engage them through telemarketing, cold calling, social networking and other business forums.
- Use your outstanding communication skills combined with industry and company knowledge to identify sales opportunities and articulate ScienceLogic’s vision and strategy, while showing its business value and impact to customers.
- Through your prospecting efforts, you will develop a sales opportunity pipeline and drive revenues equal to or beyond your assigned quota.
- Build and maintain close relationship with key decision makers and stake holders, to understand needs and priorities of the organization.
- Know your key stakeholders’ goals and motives and help them succeed.
- Establish and manage customer and partner expectations regarding the proposed solution from presale, proof of value, sale and through to post-delivery.
- Coordinate execution of proofs of concepts, partner enablement plans and proposed deliverables.
- Using Meddic, our structured sales methodology, you will develop a sales opportunity pipeline and drive revenues equal to or beyond your assigned quota.
- Understand market trends and interpret data relevant to our initiatives.
- Develop and identify competitive strategies and sales plays that create opportunity for ScienceLogic and the partners.
- Over-communicate with all levels of the ScienceLogic organization and engage with cross-functional teams to manage deal pipeline and close business.
Qualities you possess…
- A minimum of 5 years of direct “solution” sales experience in the ITOM /ITSM or related field.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related field.
- Strong record of hunting/prospecting success in previous roles.
- Strong business acumen & executive communication skills with a consulting led approach to solution selling.
- Previous track record of the execution of the sales plan revenue targets, forecast accuracy, and the responsible use of company resources.
- Successful candidate is expected to be ethical in all business activities.
- Experience with Meddic or other structured sales methodology.
- Experience using SalesForce.
- Demonstrated consistent track record of quota achievement and overachievement.
- Expectation to travel internationally.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.