What we are looking for…
A Cloud Product Manager plays a key role in shaping the product and success of the business as a whole. You will be responsible for managing and delivering industry leading solutions around the ScienceLogic global portfolio of cloud integrations across existing and emerging cloud technologies including the major hyperscalers and on-premise. This is a tremendous opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to get in with a company going through exponential growth in a rapidly-expanding market segment (cloud computing and infrastructure services).
Who we are…
We are a Forrester Wave Leader. We are a small, nimble software company who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, we provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter. Our Engineers and Product Managers are some of the brightest, most creative minds in their field and we are passionate about our product. We work hard and play hard. We use bleeding edge technologies on our industry leading SL1 AIOps platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- The Cloud Product Manager will work with internal stakeholders, partners and external vendors, and be the subject matter expert to our clients on our cloud integrations.
- You will be the SME on cloud and the evangelist for SL1, our hybrid cloud monitoring product, both inside and outside of ScienceLogic, and be able to clearly articulate benefits of the solution as it relates to cloud technologies.
- Market Research and Analysis
- Conduct competitive analysis to position solutions relative to existing solutions in market and trends.
- Create business and use cases for product opportunities identifying the overall market opportunity, technical strategy, cloud services prioritization and value proposition.
- Product Strategy and Roadmap
- Manage the lifecycle of products/features, from conception through to launch.
- Define and document product requirements.
- Create, own and drive the cloud product and portfolio strategy, working with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the business to achieve core business goals.
- Decide on future developments. Create and communicate roadmaps to illustrate the product vision.
- Engage with customers both internal and external on a regular basis to fully understand how they use our products and identify new ways to support their current & future requirements.
Qualities you possess…
- BS/BA degree in related technical field and a passion for building products.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about building innovative solutions that deliver value to customers and generate business outcomes
- Minimum 5 year of experience as a software product manager in an Agile environment with at least 2 years of previous experience in ANY of the following clouds technologies: AWS, Azure or Google.
- Experience with ITOM monitoring platforms preferred
- Ability to balance technical and business issues and communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts
- Strong relationship building, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner with strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience in capture and analysis of customer requirements
- Excellent teamwork skills across all disciplines in the company (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, QA, etc)
- A willingness to travel up to 10%-15% of the time
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.