This is an awesome opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative, and detail-oriented person to join a fun, growing team within a high-tech software company! Tasks will vary greatly, but will include supporting day-to-day office needs, helping with vendor deliveries and shipping, booking travel, coordinating events, maintaining office appearance, and assisting our team. This is a full time position with the opportunity for growth. Please make sure to send CV in English.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast-growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
Read more about our journey here!
- Oversee the daily operations of the Granada office which includes repair & maintenance of the workplace, shipping/mail services, and vendor management.
- Help maintain office appearance by ordering food/office supplies, ensuring the equipment and facilities are functioning, and managing office procedures.
- Various administrative support (e.g. scheduling, travel arrangement, etc.)
- Plan, coordinate, and execute catered meals, fun events, company trips, department offsite and customer visits.
- Ability to take on ownership of multiple projects with little to no supervision.
- University Degree, preferably in Business Administration
- Experience in an administrative capacity preferably in a corporate environment
- Attention to detail, organization, and logical thinking
- Strong in English both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of information systems and organizational tools
- Service attitude. Willingness to take on any challenge or task, large or small
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and make decisions quickly
- Dedication to excellence
- Passion for creating a great work environment
Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae in English.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.