The Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager will plan, develop, implement, and measure effective marketing campaigns and programs that build brand awareness, generate new leads, and expand existing opportunities for Sales Teams within specific, targeted accounts. The ABM Manager will build and execute multi-touch marketing programs to meet pipeline requirements of account territories. The ABM Manager role reports to the Vice President, Marketing.
The ideal candidate is creative, detail oriented, works well with a team and is proactive in driving ideas from inception to execution. The ABM Manager is motivated and inspired by data-driven goals.
RTI leads the world market for software that connects AI to real-world devices. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in over 200 autonomous vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are the best positioned small company in the world to create the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. We recognize employees for their achievements, offer great opportunities for career growth and development, and provide the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility. We commit to making your life as satisfying as your career. And, RTI’s team is unmatched; our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest.
We solve some of the greatest challenges in technology. We combine artificial intelligence with real-world distributed systems; today’s two most important trends. Our mission is to transform industries: automotive, medical, power, defense, and control. Our core values emphasize excellence, teamwork, and your potential. Few small companies can truly claim to make the world run better like RTI. Come help make a real difference.
- Work with individual sales teams to understand territories, identify and focus on target accounts, set goals, establish metrics, and execute on programs to deliver qualified contacts and leads.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling and focus on new accounts and accelerate existing opportunities by geographic and vertical market criteria utilizing ABM tools.
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted sales accounts and contacts.
- Create and execute creative, effective campaign tactics based on specific account requirements.
- Build and manage personas of campaign audiences through internal and external research and analysis.
- Work with Marketing Campaign Manager and Salesforce Administrator to build a 360 degree view of accounts in Salesforce and HubSpot, including setting email alerts for when contacts in targeted accounts take key actions and building account/contact scoring.
- Proactively engage with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Track and report on lead flow and opportunity creation to ensure leads develop into sales opportunities in a timely manner.
- Discover opportunities to improve ABM effectiveness through better audience segmentation, techniques, tools and processes.
- 5+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B ABM, field marketing or product marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record in executing innovative and multi-touch digital, event, direct, and demand generation marketing programs.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large industrial accounts.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, social networking and more.
- Familiarity with building, launching, and measuring campaigns using Salesforce, HubSpot and ABM software.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Comfortable evaluating and experimenting with new marketing technologies/tools.
- Able to work collaboratively in virtual and face-to-face environments.
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) matching and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.