Are you passionate about IoT? Are you a Java, C++ or C expert? Do you love learning new and innovative technologies? As a Software Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for driving RTI’s position as the preeminent supplier of Industrial IoT connectivity technology. This includes creating industry-leading solutions by working with our ecosystem partners to integrate our products and create application-specific examples, proofs of concept and demonstrations. You will also be a technical subject matter expert, both internally and for our partners. It is the perfect opportunity to leverage your background in coding into an exciting position learning and leading the developing world of intelligent distributed systems.
RTI leads the world market for software that connects AI to real-world devices. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in over 200 autonomous vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are the best positioned small company in the world to create the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. We recognize employees for their achievements, offer great opportunities for career growth and development, and provide the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility. We commit to making your life as satisfying as your career. And, RTI’s team is unmatched; our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest.
We solve some of the greatest challenges in technology. We combine artificial intelligence with real-world distributed systems; today’s two most important trends. Our mission is to transform industries: automotive, medical, power, defense, and control. Our core values emphasize excellence, teamwork, and your potential. Few small companies can truly claim to make the world run better like RTI. Come help make a real difference.
Read more about our journey here!
- Build a new ecosystem of top technologies by combining industry-leading products with RTI’s unique data-centric connectivity design.
- Explore how to best address markets like autonomous vehicles, industry 4.0, and robotics.
- Build working examples, prove advanced concepts, and develop demonstrations of ecosystem potential.
- Interact with RTI’s users around the world through our developer site, community portal, and discussion forums.
- Test RTI’s solutions against our competitors.
- Develop analysis to help programmers across the Industrial IoT choose the right architecture and design.
- Proficiency in Java, C++ and C
- Experience developing software for Linux, mobile operating systems (Android, iOS) or embedded systems
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with TCP/IP sockets or messaging protocols
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae in English.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.