Roivant’s mission is to systematically reduce the time, cost, and risk of delivering new medicines to market by accelerating the development of promising drug candidates to improve the lives of patients and their families. Since its inception in 2014 Roivant has achieved the following critical milestones in support of its vision: launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants); 5 successful IPOs; $3B partnership with global pharma; pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas; 8 successful phase 3 readouts since 2019. Building upon this track record of establishing a robust pipeline through in-licensing and acquisition of novel assets and technology platforms, Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding upon existing development disciplines to become the first large tech-enabled pharmaceutical company.
In this role you will build HR systems and processes that will help elevate our HR practices. You will be responsible for ensuring our HR processes are streamlined and efficient, enabling our HR team to provide strategic partnership to the business. You will work in partnership with all members of the HR team and cross-functionally with other departments to ensure HR processes are seamless and efficient throughout the employee lifecycle. The successful incumbent will bring a deeply analytical, data driven, and process-oriented mindset and a dedication to driving projects that facilitate a positive employee experience.
- HRIS: Functional owner for our HR Information System (“HRIS”) – responsible for configuring processes to support business operations, maintaining workflows and partnering with IT for any integrations with other systems. Manage relationship with vendor to ensure best utilization of tool and provide ongoing product feedback.
- Insights and Analytics: Lead HR data management; maintain data integrity, manage HR analytics and reporting (ensure delivery of timely and accurate reports and support adhoc requests). Lead HR data consolidation across subsidiary group to support SEC filings.
- Project Management: Lead various HR projects – assess objectives, scope, establish project timelines, and hold team members accountable to deliver results. Serve as HR representative for cross-functional projects as assigned.
- Process Improvement: Identify opportunities to streamline processes throughout the employee lifecycle; drive wing-to-wing process improvements.
- Compliance: Ensure HR compliance with all state, local, and federal requirements through compliant process design, auditing, and other programs.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in HR roles of increasing responsibility; HR Operations and HR Generalist experience desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience using HR systems.
- Innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills.
- Highly analytical with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Quick and scrappy learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.