We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Senior Account Manager to join our team here at ROI·DNA. This position reports to our Team Account Director, Client Services.
- We are a culture-first company
- We care about our people, who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self, and above all, no assholes allowed
A passionate and strategic communicator who works autonomously to drive success with their clients and builds trust based on delivering exceptional results.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with and drive our internal team to manage high-quality digital advertising services (DAS) and website projects for our clients.
- Build and manage ROI’s client relationships, controlling processes, and helping make ROI more effective.
- Help define account management operating improvements as we scale to further drive efficiencies.
- Manage scopes with an eye on quality and develop clear communication between all stakeholders
- Serve as an escalation point to internal and external parties to ensure client satisfaction and accurate deliverables
- Help develop and maintain relationships with clients with an eye toward identifying growth areas and opportunities within client accounts
- Recommend process improvements to reduce escalation points between ROI and clients
- Optimize processes to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-saving
- Develop and oversee scopes with SMEs and provide guidance for project requirements/mapping
- Report client satisfaction to Executive Team
- Negotiate with clients on prices, contract conditions, and budgets
- Partner with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and further develop existing client relationships
- Develop required account management documentation
- Intimately understand ROI’s offerings and internal project workflows and processes
- Communicate and report all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff
- Ensure that all projects are executed within budget; communicate with Team Account Director as soon as a project starts to move outside of the budget
- Forward-looking in adopting technologies and implementing processes to help boost existing operations
What you have
- 5+ years of client services, account management, client management, project management, or related agency experience
- B2B Agency experience is required for this role
- Client-facing experience and digital marketing experience are a must
- Experience managing and working with B2B clients is also required
- Strong team management, hiring, and mentorship abilities
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence, at all internal and external levels, including executive and C-level
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Superb time, process, and project management skills
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- 401(k) matching program
- 20 days PTO, 11 Paid holidays & 9 Sick days
- Up to 12 weeks of Parental leave
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Pet Insurance
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
The anticipated salary range for this position is $90k to $115k per year. Salary is determined by skills, experience, qualifications, alignment with market data, as well as internal and external equity.
ROI·DNA, part of Hotwire Global and The Enero Group, is a full-service digital marketing agency delivering category-leading solutions to accelerate revenue for leading brands worldwide.
From crafting bespoke ABM experiences for Fortune 500 companies to developing and designing future-proofed websites for hyper-growth companies, the agency focuses on driving radically successful outcomes for their B2B clients.
Technology-led, ROI·DNA has developed exclusive top-tier partnerships with 6sense, Google, and Drift, helping drive over $12B in revenue for leading tech innovators including Elastic, Mollie, Drift, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Cockroach Labs.
Launched in 2009, ROI·DNA is a culture-first company built on doing it right, being inventive, encouraging employees to bring their whole selves, and maintaining a strict zero asshole policy. They exist to make a ginormous impact on their clients, their team, and the entire digital marketing world.