We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Manager, Talent Acquisition to join our growing, fully-remote digital marketing agency. This position reports to our Director, Talent Acquisition.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
Ambitious, self-driven, collaborative, and thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing
As a Manager, Talent Acquisition at ROI·DNA, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, and hiring talented candidates within the digital marketing industry. You will partner with our People Operations team to ensure a positive experience for candidates, from the first contact to onboarding with the team.
- Gain a strong and in-depth understanding of the requirements of the teams at ROI in order to fully pre-screen and qualify suitable candidates
- Advertise job postings on job boards, careers pages, and social media channels (e.g., LinkedIn)
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse ATS, Zenefits, for recruiting and onboarding
- Seek additional tools, platforms, and processes to improve existing recruiting infrastructure
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, assist with candidate assessments, etc.)
- Review employment applications, conduct reference checks, and complete background checks
- Assist with onboarding selected candidates and processing of new hire paperwork
- Update and manage employee referral program, as needed
- Continually find ways to improve the candidate experience
- Report to People Ops team, Hiring Managers, and Exec Team on the status of open jobs
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and assist with providing employee hiring forecast
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Attend virtual career and college fairs, and similar events
- Help determine recruiting KPIs
What you have
- 5-7 years of experience as a recruiter or talent acquisition role
- Must have experience working in a digital marketing recruitment role, either within a recruitment agency or in an internal recruiter role
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Experience successfully managing a high volume of positions
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, assessments, etc.)
- Hands-on experience posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, sourcing, and recruitment marketing tools, ideally with Greenhouse, Zenefits, LinkedIn Recruiter, or similar tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker, strong attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Accountable and responsive; able to deliver outcomes effectively
- Flexible, versatile, and copes well under pressure
- Good time-management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and ethics in hiring
- Strong knowledge of human resources practices and labor laws across the U.S. and beyond
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.