We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Data Analyst to play a key role in driving actionable insights for ROI·DNA’s portfolio of clients. This position reports to our Team Director, Digital Analytics.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
You take pride and ownership of projects and drive results. You are passionate about your work, self-motivated, and flexible.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with clients and client teams to understand their data architecture, develop data connectors, build SQL queries against data warehouses and data stores, as well as the creation of meaningful data visualization to help inform the performance of marketing teams
- Work closely with members of the Digital Advertising Services team, in areas including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, and SEO, where you will strategize on how to build narratives from data as well as what inputs are necessary to achieve client data visualization goals
- Partner with internal and external data analysts and digital marketing stakeholders to validate accuracy and cleanliness of data
- Use data connectors provided by 3rd-party platforms (Domo, Tableau, Data Studio) to extract data from multiple data sources (REST APIs, Databases, flat files)
- Use SQL to extract and transform (join, aggregate) data from relational databases for further analysis
- Create data visualizations and dashboards using the latest BI tools ( Domo, Data Studio, and Tableau) for internal analysis and external reporting
- Serve as communications liaison to clients and internal teams
- Develop and improve existing processes and data pipelines
What you have
- 3 - 5 years of experience as an analyst handling large sets of data
- Scripting skills in Python or R to automate transformations and analysis are a plus
- High level of competency with SQL querying concepts and syntax (complex joins, window functions, string, numeric, and date functions)
- Experience with database management and understanding of relational databases
- Experience setting up and accessing datasets via API preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – must be motivated by working with people and addressing their needs.
- Solid investigative and creative problem-solving skills
- Degree in Management Information Systems or another related field
- Previous experience with dashboard creation in Tableau, Domo, Data Studio, or related too
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.