We are looking for a Web Analyst to join our growing, fully-remote team! The Web Analyst will work with analysts, marketers, and developers to provide analysis that tells a meaningful and impactful story for our clients. This role requires a strong foundation in web analytics, providing analysis, recommendations, and implementation for clients to achieve business goals. Familiarity with dashboarding tools and communicating data into insights is preferred. This role reports to the Team Director of Analytics.
Our ideal candidate is someone who takes ownership of projects and drives results. If you are highly analytical, a team player who is passionate about your work, self-motivated, and adaptable, please read on!
We place a high value on a very positive workplace where folks encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary - lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Lead discussions on business goals and KPI alignment with clients outlining areas of performance measurement toward business goals
- Implement tracking to support client objectives with tag management systems including Google Tag Manager (GTM), Adobe Launch, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, etc.
- Work closely with clients to audit existing implementations, produce thoughtful and thorough recommendations, and follow-through with analytics implementation
- Work closely with Data Analyst and Digital Advertising Services team to produce dashboards in order to tell the narrative of performance across the digital landscape
- Outline areas of optimization with the Digital Advertising Services team, Strategy team, and client to support conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself on strategies and best practices in analytics
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in digital measurement, strategic planning, analysis, quantitative research, data modeling, and/or management consulting work in a data-driven environment
- Strong knowledge of the Google Suite, Google Analytics 360, and implementation
- Experience with executing analytics tracking through tag management systems including Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium, etc.
- Experience or familiarity with Salesforce integration and analytics tools
- Experience with data layer events and data layer architecture
- Experience with testing and validating code through debugging methods
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS with a comfort level to speak to development team members
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Domo, Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, or Looker
- Experience with conversion rate optimization (CRO), testing, and personalization including development, execution, and analysis
- Experience with testing and optimization tools such as Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.
- Comfort with Excel and other standard productivity tools
- Passionate about deriving insights; curious and inquisitive
- Strong client-orientation for working with internal customers
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with the executive management team
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.