We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Recruiter to join our growing, fully-remote digital marketing agency! As a Recruiter at ROI·DNA, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, and hiring talented candidates within the digital marketing industry. You will partner with our People Operations team to ensure a positive experience for candidates, from first contact to onboarding with the team.
To be successful in this role, you need to have experience sourcing, interviewing, evaluating and selecting candidates. You must also have a solid background in HR, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This role reports into our EVP, People Operations.
Here at ROI·DNA we place a lot of value on a very positive workplace where people encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary. Lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Gain a strong and in-depth understanding of the requirements of the teams at ROI in order to fully pre-screen and qualify suitable candidates
- Advertise job postings on job boards, careers pages, and social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse ATS, Zenefits, for recruiting and onboarding
- Seek additional tools, platforms and processes to improve existing recruiting infrastructure
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, assist with candidate assessments, etc.)
- Review employment applications, conduct reference checks, and complete background checks
- Assist with onboarding selected candidates and processing of new hire paperwork
- Update and manage employee referral program, as needed
- Continually find ways to improve the candidate experience
- Report to People Ops team, Hiring Managers, and Exec Team on the status of open jobs
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and assist with providing employee hiring forecast
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Attend virtual career and college fairs, and similar events
- Help determine recruiting KPIs
- 3-5 years of experience as a recruiter, talent acquisition specialist, or in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Experience working in a digital marketing recruitment role, either within a recruitment agency or in an internal recruiter role
- Experience successfully managing a high volume of positions
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, assessments, etc.)
- Hands-on experience posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, sourcing, and recruitment marketing tools, ideally with Greenhouse, Zenefits, LinkedIn Recruiter or similar tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker, strong attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Accountable and responsive; able to deliver outcomes effectively
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and ethics in hiring
- Strong knowledge of human resources practices and labor laws across the U.S. and beyond
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.