We are looking for an exceptionally awesome SEO Manager to join our team here at ROI·DNA. This position reports to our Associate Team Director, SEO.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
Detailed-oriented, passionate, and highly driven search expert with extensive experience with SEO best practices along with a proven track record of driving exceptional results via organic search.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute comprehensive SEO strategies to meet and exceed client goals for organic search
- Monitor, analyze, and report on metrics from various sources, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Moz, Stat Search Analytics, etc.
- Proactively recommend and take actions to enhance overall search and marketing performance, prioritizing according to the size of opportunity and level of difficulty
- Implement recommended activities across multiple clients, in some cases delegating and driving implementation. Work with internal and external development teams to ensure projects are implemented completely and on time
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to review strategy development, implementation, and results
- Not just keep current on the latest trends in search marketing, but also develop and articulate POVs on the changing landscape of SEO
What you have
- At least 3-5 years of experience in online marketing, with at least 2-3 years in SEO
- Must have a deep understanding of SEO best practices, keyword research methodologies, information architecture, and other components of SEO
- Ability to turn research and analysis into actionable insights and comprehensive but readable documents is paramount. Obviously, excellent technical skills and proficiency in MS Office suite are important—strong Excel skills are a must
- Bonus points for additional successful online marketing experience outside of SEO. Organic social or content marketing is a big plus
- B2B SEO experience is a plus
- Highly analytical in both thinking and hands-on experience with tools like Moz, SEMrush, AHrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other analytics tools
- The ideal candidate will want to learn—and educate others—about other areas of digital marketing beyond SEO
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.