ROI·DNA is looking for a rockstar Visual Designer to join our growing Creative team! The Visual Designer is passionate about all things design and creating experiences that delight clients and achieve their business goals.
We will rely on this person’s creativity, meticulous attention to detail, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, professionalism, and the ability to collaborate with other team members. This position reports to the Associate Creative Director.
Here at ROI·DNA we place a high value on a very positive workplace where people encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary. Lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Executes different design styles with innovative solutions, passion, attention to details
- Adapt existing designs to different sizes, layouts, or variations for implementation
- Design and create within established brand guidelines using a set of fonts, colors, and images.
- Responsible for the way the end product looks and feels and ensures design and art are following the same high design standards and quality level of production throughout the duration of the project
- Accountable for the layout, pixel-perfect visual appearance, and the execution of the entire design for projects
- Performs as a key person in concepting the creative and design of a project and is able to clearly communicate the creative vision to the team and the client
- Designs with a solid understanding of intuitive site functionality, interaction, accessibility, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Work closely with UX Designers, Developers, and Account Managers to ensure that designs meet client needs and help them achieve their marketing goals
- Stays on top of industry best practices for design, is on the lookout for up and coming or competitive technologies and designs, and is aware of what is happening in the design community
- Ability to manage client communication and presentations confidently and articulately and defend design decisions
- Must have the drive and strategic ability to do a deep dive to understand the clients’ business, making sure that what is being produced is in line with clients’ vision
- Ability to work with marketing experts to uncover and understand technology requirements and capabilities as they relate to design deliverables
- Must have very strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced/team setting environment
- Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on
- Ability to learn from and handle critiques
- Required with application: Exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative digital design solutions and detailed design projects
- Design or Interactive Media related degree or equivalent experience in the interactive design field
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a Design-related role, with a strong emphasis on digital design
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Understanding of HTML development and testing
Nice to haves but not required:
- Illustration skills
- Video editing skills
- Prototyping experience
- Understanding of marketing and business language
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Malwarebytes, Demandbase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), THX, Bluescape and Aruba Networks.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.