We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Visual Designer to join our growing Creative team! We will rely on this person’s creativity, meticulous attention to detail, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, professionalism, and the ability to collaborate with other team members. This position reports to Associate Creative Director.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
Passionate about all things design and creating experiences that delight clients and achieve their business goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Executes different design styles with innovative solutions, passion, attention to details
- Adapt existing designs to different sizes, layouts, or variations for implementation
- Design and create within established brand guidelines using a set of fonts, colors, and images.
- Responsible for the way the end product looks and feels and ensures design and art are following the same high design standards and quality level of production throughout the duration of the project
- Accountable for the layout, pixel-perfect visual appearance, and the execution of the entire design for projects
- Performs as a key person in concepting the creative and design of a project and is able to clearly communicate the creative vision to the team and the client
- Designs with a solid understanding of intuitive site functionality, interaction, accessibility, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Work closely with UX Designers, Developers, and Account Managers to ensure that designs meet client needs and help them achieve their marketing goals
- Stays on top of industry best practices for design, is on the lookout for up and coming or competitive technologies and designs, and is aware of what is happening in the design community
What you have
- Design or Interactive Media related degree or equivalent experience in the interactive design field
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a Design-related role, with a strong emphasis on digital design
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Understanding of HTML development and testing
- Ability to manage client communication and presentations confidently and articulately and defend design decisions
- Must have the drive and strategic ability to do a deep dive to understand the clients’ business, making sure that what is being produced is in line with clients’ vision
- Ability to work with marketing experts to uncover and understand technology requirements and capabilities as they relate to design deliverables
- Must have very strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced/team setting environment
- Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on
- Ability to learn from and handle critiques
- Nice to have: Illustration skills, video editing skills, prototyping experience, and an understanding of marketing and business language
Required with application: Exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative digital design solutions and detailed design projects
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.