We're looking for a hands-on Team Director of Search Engine Marketing/Digital Advertising Services with at least 8-10 years of experience managing medium to large campaigns for B2B brands. The Team Director of SEM will manage, oversee, and up-level part of the paid search team here at ROI. This role will grow SEM team members, partner with clients to drive results, and will continue to find new ways to improve existing processes that contribute to agency growth.
We place a high value on a very positive workplace where folks encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary - lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Manage a team of SEM subject matter experts to ensure delivery excellence across paid search
- Manage and uplevel SEM team members on both execution and channel media strategy
- Support new business initiatives, including pitching and responding to RFPs when needed
- Drive the development of solutions and services within SEM and broader DAS department, and execute against initiatives as outlined in agency plans
- Continually identify, evaluate, and test new media partners
- Partner with Media Strategists to deliver ginormous impact to clients as a trusted consultant, and be a key member of management to help lead and inspire team members to do the same
- Manage team billability and utilization to targets
- Confidently, competently, and efficiently launch, manage, and strategically optimize digital campaigns across a diverse client base
- Analyze campaign data and provide meaningful, actionable insights, and empower and train SEM team members to do the same
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and meetings—not just performance of keywords and ad copy, but rather, articulate insights on creative solutions, landing page strategy, and effectiveness of strategy beyond media-centric minutia
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself and help lead the team on strategies and best practices in advertising, i.e. ABM
- The ideal candidate will be well-rounded and want to learn—and educate others—about all areas of customer acquisition and marketing
- Ability to influence client decisions and will have comfortability accompanying the sales team on pitches
- At least 8-10 years of experience in online marketing inclusive of SEM, social, programmatic/display, content syndication, and social media, ideally managing campaigns with $750k - $1MM or higher monthly spend
- Some B2B and ABM experience is a must
- Superb communication skills - written and oral, presentation skills are key for this role – as is speaking to clients in their own language
- Highly analytical in both thinking and hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics and other tools
- High-end Excel skills: coding, using advanced formulas and pivot tables
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.