We are looking for an exceptionally awesome hands-on Team Director of Search Engine Marketing/Digital Advertising Services with at least 8-10 years of experience managing medium to large campaigns for B2B brands. This position reports to our Chief Operating Officer.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, respect each other
Well-rounded and want to learn—and educate others—about all areas of customer acquisition and marketing.
What you’ll be doing
Manage, oversee, and up-level part of the paid search team here at ROI. This role will grow SEM team members, partner with clients to drive results and continue finding new ways to improve existing processes that contribute to agency growth.
- Manage a team of SEM subject matter experts to ensure delivery excellence across paid search
- Manage and uplevel SEM team members on both execution and channel media strategy
- Influence client decisions and will have comfortability accompanying the sales team on pitches
- Support new business initiatives, including pitching and responding to RFPs when needed
- Drive the development of solutions and services within SEM and broader DAS department, and execute against initiatives as outlined in agency plans
- Continually identify, evaluate, and test new media partners
- Partner with Media Strategists to deliver ginormous impact to clients as a trusted consultant, and be a key member of management to help lead and inspire team members to do the same
- Manage team billability and utilization to targets
- Confidently, competently, and efficiently launch, manage, and strategically optimize digital campaigns across a diverse client base
- Analyze campaign data and provide meaningful, actionable insights, and empower and train SEM team members to do the same
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and meetings—not just performance of keywords and ad copy, but rather, articulate insights on creative solutions, landing page strategy, and effectiveness of strategy beyond media-centric minutia
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself and help lead the team on strategies and best practices in advertising, i.e., ABM
What you have
- At least 8-10 years of experience in online marketing inclusive of SEM, social, programmatic/display, content syndication, and social media, ideally managing campaigns with $750k - $1MM or higher monthly spend
- Some B2B and ABM experience is a must
- Superb communication skills - written and oral, presentation skills are key for this role – as is speaking to clients in their own language
- Highly analytical in both thinking and hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics and other tools
- High-end Excel skills: coding, using advanced formulas and pivot tables
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.