We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager that is knowledgeable, enthusiastic and innovative; reliable, resourceful, and organized, with strong analytical skills, extensive experience with SEO best practices, and a proven track record driving exceptional results via organic search. This position will be critical in driving our client goals forward with Search Engine Optimization efforts. The key job responsibilities will be to develop and implement search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to materially improve the performance of client websites.
We place a lot of value on a very positive workplace where team members encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary—lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Develop and execute comprehensive SEO strategies to meet and exceed client goals for organic search.
- Monitor, analyze and report on metrics from various sources, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Moz, Stat Search Analytics, etc.
- Proactively recommend and take actions to enhance overall search and marketing performance, prioritizing according to the size of opportunity and level of difficulty.
- Implement recommended activities across multiple clients, in some cases delegating and driving implementation. Work with internal and external development teams to ensure projects are implemented completely and on time.
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to review strategy development, implementation and results.
- Not just keep current on the latest trends in search marketing, but also develop and articulate POVs on the changing landscape of SEO.
- Mentor and educate junior members of the team on SEO strategy and execution.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in online marketing, with at least 5 years in SEO.
- Must have a deep understanding of SEO best practices, keyword research methodologies, information architecture, and other components of SEO.
- Ability to turn research and analysis into actionable insights and comprehensive but readable documents is paramount. Obviously, excellent technical skills and proficiency in MS Office suite are important—strong Excel skills are a must.
- Bonus points for additional successful online marketing experience outside of SEO. Organic social or content marketing is a big plus.
- Highly analytical in both thinking and hands-on experience with tools like Moz, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other analytics tools.
- The ideal candidate will want to learn—and educate others—about other areas of digital marketing beyond SEO.
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.