Rocket Travel is looking for a Product Implementation Specialist to join our growing team.
In this role, you’ll actively facilitate strategic projects - such as partner launches - within the Rocket product roadmap. You’ll drive the execution of key activities to ensure that our business and product continues to grow. You’ll collaborate directly with partners to ensure that projects are delivered, aligned with resource and timeline plans. You’ll work closely with our technology, design, operations, and commercial teams - as well as our sister brands across Booking Holdings - to ensure success.
Rocket Travel is a place where you:
- Work with a group of intrinsically motivated people with a track record for building successful new businesses from scratch.
- Embody curiosity, community, and accountability. We live and build products by these values every day.
- Own decisions and take action that can be implemented in a matter of days (or hours).
- Get inspired and encouraged to vacation faster, with an annual vacation stipend.
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including bonus, 401k with match, flexible vacation time, maternity and paternity benefits, health, and dental insurance.
- Total Compensation is based on experience - Salary: $60-80k, Bonus: up to 30%
- Can have a flexible work schedule. We have great offices in Chicago’s West Loop and in NYC’s Empire State building, we have a hybrid team, and a flexible work environment
- Share your passion for travel with equally adventurous teammates.
- Work within the largest online travel company in the world. Rocket Travel creates B2C and B2B2C travel products and is part of Booking Holdings (BKNG). We have many worldwide partners and a diversified business. Despite the world’s current situation, Booking Holdings has been rated the healthiest company in travel, and Rocket itself is already seeing travel demand surpass pre-pandemic levels
As an Implementation Specialist at Rocket Travel by Agoda, you will:
- Be accountable for delivery of projects from kicking off the build through delivery, launch to post-launch monitoring and follow ups
- Partner with Implementation Manager on strategic planning and scaling of implementation processes for continued growth across all partners
- Work closely with a team of engineers, from leading meetings to unblocking implementation decisions, to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Work directly with partners to ensure aligned objectives and delivery timelines
- Lead communication with teams across Rocket from finance to operations to commercial to ensure all aspects of a project are considered and covered before go-live
- Collaborate with our partners’ product and engineering teams to align processes, shape expectations and build lovable products in a timely manner
- Make smart decisions and hard trade offs by understanding partner goals, Rocket’s product capabilities, and the roadmaps of each vertical
- Stay close with Rocket leadership and team leads to communicate updates, bubble up concerns and finalize decisions
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy learning from and talking to a range of teams within Rocket and at our partner organizations
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented to ensure that deadlines are met and all pieces of the launch are taken into consideration
- Having a PMP certification with a drive to continue to advance your project management skills is a plus
- Have project management experience to keep track of timeline and organize the team in an efficient manner to launch new sites (Scrum knowledge a plus!)
- Data-driven, able to ask the right questions and resourcefully find the answer
- Technically empathetic, understanding the inherent tradeoffs in customization and scalability
- Biased towards action with a get-things-done attitude
About Rocket Travel
We make travel more rewarding than anyone else
Rocket Travel awards customers for booking travel through our products, allowing people to earn or use loyalty benefits from their favorite loyalty programs.
We began in 2013 with the same goal of making travel even more rewarding. This started with our bespoke Rocketmiles website, earning travelers their favorite airline loyalty miles for hotel bookings, and every year since, we’ve advanced our goal.
We now partner with over 60 loyalty programs that travelers can choose from, we build unique partner-branded travel sites, we offer the ability to earn and redeem loyalty rewards, we sit within Booking Holdings—the most experienced Group of travel companies in the world—and we continually grow the number of ways that people can book travel through us, from stays to cars and more.
Travel constantly evolves, opening additional opportunities to create rewarding experiences, and we intend to be at the forefront of building and innovating on those for travelers worldwide.
A diverse and global team
Our teammates work across the globe, in person and remotely. We have offices in Chicago, NYC, Bangkok, Bogota, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, and Cebu. No matter where people work, our main team-building goal is to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We do that with a Diversity and Inclusion Committee, setting DEI hiring goals, investing in employee retention, and conducting regular team training that fosters collaboration and morale.
All of these efforts help ensure that we’re promoting a supportive workplace, where people are motivated to grow professionally and build rewarding travel experiences together.
Note on general employment requirements
Candidates should be authorized to accept employment in the US from any employer, should be willing to start within three weeks of accepting an offer, and should be able to work the same daily working hours as our Chicago office.
A final word
If the idea of working within an environment that promotes accountability, curiosity, and community to build reward travel products sounds motivating to you, we would love to hear from you—even if you’re unable to meet 100% of the job requirements. We never expect people to have all of the answers, as long as they’re willing and able to learn and grow with us.