Rocket Travel, Inc., a subsidiary of Booking Holdings, is seeking an IT Support Technician to join our team. This role will be focused on managing our IT needs and SaaS services along with assisting employees with technical support. You will work with our People Operations and Systems/Engineering teams to assist with our growing workforce.
The Rocket Travel team is based in Chicago’s West Loop, but is currently fully remote. This position is currently remote as well. When we re-open the office, this role will require a consistent presence there, although ongoing partial remote time is possible (e.g. 1-2 days a week).
- Assist Rocket employees with laptop issues, account troubles, and general IT support
- Manage Google GSuite organization access and accounts
- Manage access control for various SaaS services
- Take ownership of technical onboarding and offboarding processes
- Purchase and setup laptops for new employees (MacOS & Windows 10)
- Maintain inventory of devices
- And when the office re-opens:
- Maintain in-office devices (Chromeboxes, Meet hardware, etc.)
- Maintain conferencing equipment for our meeting rooms
- Troubleshoot office network issues
- Ability to create your own path at a fast growing company
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Passionate about learning and helping your teammates learn
- Experience administering access for SaaS services
- Experience administering a router and maintaining network rules
- Considering security when making changes or adding something new for employees
Rocketmiles is a place where you:
- Own decisions and take action that can be implemented in a matter of days (or hours)
- Assume lots of responsibilities early on in your career and grow professionally with experienced business, design, and technology teammates in a workspace built upon trust
- Work with a group of intrinsically motivated people with a track record for building successful new businesses from scratch
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including bonus, 401k, health/dental/life insurance, and a monthly stipend for cell phone and home internet
- Get inspired and encouraged to vacation faster, with an annual vacation stipend
- Share your passion for travel with similar-minded people
- Work within the largest online travel company in the world (Booking Holdings) at the pace of the fastest growing startup within the family, with a high impact on customers
Rocket Travel creates B2C and B2B2C travel solutions, and is part of Booking Holdings (BKNG). We have many worldwide partners and a diversified business. Despite the world’s current situation, Booking Holdings has been rated the healthiest company in travel, and we’re using 2020 to prepare for the future. We’re solidifying our tech stack, our business capabilities, and our partnerships so that we’ll be ready to meet the world’s pent-up demand for travel when the time comes. We’d love for you to join us and help the world travel again!
Candidates should be authorized to accept employment in the US from any employer, should be willing to start within three weeks of accepting an offer, and should be able to work the same daily working hours as our Chicago office.
At Rocket Travel, we’re building a diverse team that values accountability, curiosity, and community. If you share these values and are interested in joining us, we’d love to talk with you even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements listed here. We don’t expect anyone to have all the answers, as long as they’re willing to learn and grow with us.
Rocket Travel is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Rocket Travel does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Rocket Travel employees or any other organization location. Rocket Travel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.