Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
- Implement AWS infrastructure and services within a managed service environment with a focus on availability, scalability, and performance
- Work with other engineering, infrastructure and support teams to find best of class solutions and new technologies for running, managing and monitoring
- Design/Build/Manage Revel Systems Point of Sale Production and Non-Production environments and services
- Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance
- Ensuring high availability of cloud platforms
- Participate in on-call rotation
- 3+ years working in DevOps or Software Development Role
- Experience with AWS Managed Services (EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda)
- Experience with AWS Networking & Security Groups and their underlying technologies (Route53, VPC, ALB, Security Groups)
- Experience in Linux environments (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux)
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Cloudformation, CDK, Gitlab CI/CD)
- Knowledge of one or more programming/scripting languages (Python, Go, Bash)
- Knowledge of container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Knowledge of configuration management and automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack)
- Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
- Good teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Monitoring: DataDog, CloudWatch
- Automation: Terraform, Ansible
- AWS Services: Lambda, Kinesis, ECS, EC2, API Gateway and much more
- Databases: Mostly Postgres RDS, DynamoDB, Redis
- Source Control CI/CD: GitLab, CircleCI
- Scripting: Python, GO, Bash
- Work on a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, and 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment
This position is not open to CA, CO, and NY residents.