Remarkable Foods is a fast-growing food tech start-up currently in stealth mode, looking to disrupt the food industry. Food brings us together and we hope it will do the same for you.
Note: “Remarkable Foods” is our stealth company name, not our go-to market brand.
What you’ll do
As a Catalog Generalist for Marketplace you will work closely with the Account Lead and be responsible for ensuring our site reflects each restaurant's menu selection. The team’s primary role is to quickly onboard each restaurant, verify accuracy of the data provided and how it is presented to the customer to place their orders. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience based on the content you display on our consumer app.
- Onboarding new restaurants and maintaining restaurant relationships for ongoing updates.
- Populating/procuring content for the product catalogs using our merchant tool.
- Organize and manage digital content images and descriptions.
- Update existing product content and adding new products.
- Ensure that website usability is up to date with the latest standards.
- Work closely with the account management team on new product launches.
- Identify and analyze customer preference.
- Accurately reflect the catalog for price, product details and other product-related information.
- Identifying and correcting errors/complaints.
- Maintaining records of work received and performed.
The ideal candidate has experience in data-driven business operations processes – BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data. This position requires someone who cares deeply about the content and how it is presented to the customer. You will need the ability to self-manage and prioritize daily. As a startup in hyper growth, experience operating and thriving in small, fast-paced environments will set you up for success, allowing you to be comfortable in our hands-on environment where change is the only constant.
- Strong business communication skills – ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely.
- Basic analytical skills, having the ability to dive deep into a problem.
- Strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy of work
- MS Excel proficiency – ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail according to instructions provided.
- Familiarity with navigating the internet and e-commerce technologies – research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly.
- Strong English writing skills for online communications
- Marketing or Financial related, preferred.
- This is an Hourly Position
We offer a competitive salary package including equity and 401K with matching. Additionally, we provide multiple medical, dental, and vision plans to meet all of our employees' needs as well as many benefits and perks that are not listed.
A final note
At Remarkable Foods, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.