At RelationalAI, we are enabling the future of data-centric systems that learn, reason, and predict, built on our cloud-native relational knowledge graph management system. We are bringing together a global team of exceptional people who inspire and respect one another to achieve our mission.
We are intellectually curious, with problem-solving mindsets and a proven track record of delivering results. We value the ability to learn, grow, and respond to an ever-changing landscape of challenges and opportunities as much as we value past experience.
RelationalAI is a remote-first company that has been operating with a distributed team since day one. We are based on six continents, support team members wherever they live, and are fluent in the tools and processes of distributed and often asynchronous work.
About the Admin Team
The Admin team at RelationalAI includes Finance, People, Legal, Governance, Compliance, and IT. We are strategic partners to the rest of the teams at RelationalAI, stewards of our company’s culture, and enablers of scale. We serve our internal and external customers - colleagues, clients, suppliers, and partners – ensuring they are supported and empowered to make the most of their relationship with RelationalAI.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will directly impact the candidate experience through continued communication, support and coordination throughout the interview process. You will own the our internal ATS, Greenhouse, improve existing processes and deliver exceptional results. In this role, you will provide essential support to the organization’s leaders and prospect talent.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the primary point of contact between hiring managers and candidates.
- Support users with ATS training, system support, and access requests
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring manager and the interview teams
- Ability to source for potential candidates as needed
- Assist with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve the process.
- Manage and maintain recruitment reports
- Represent and promote RelationalAI to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Develop and maintain general familiarity with immigration, visa sponsorship, etc. and respond to inquiries related to immigration/sponsorship, etc.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, Zenefits and other related organizational policies, practices, procedures, and/or regulations.
- Serve as a resource for recruitment policies, procedures, and practices to managers, interviewers and others.
Who You Are & What You Bring
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in a Recruiting or People Operations role
- Prior experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS) required; Greenhouse ATS preferred
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team setting
- A demonstrated commitment to promoting diverse and inclusive environments
- High-growth, early stage company experience is a plus!
RelationalAI is committed to an open, transparent, and inclusive workplace. We value the unique backgrounds of our team. We are driven by curiosity, value innovation, and help each other to succeed and to grow. We take the well-being of our colleagues seriously, and offer flexible working hours so each individual can find a healthy balance that affords them a productive, happy life wherever they choose to live.
Country Hiring Guidelines:
RelationalAI hires around the world. All of our roles are remote; however, some locations might carry specific eligibility requirements.
Because of this, understanding location & visa support helps us better prepare to onboard our colleagues.
Our People Operations team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruitment process.
RelationalAI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.