At RelationalAI, we are enabling the future of data-centric systems that learn, reason, and predict, built on our cloud-native relational knowledge graph management system. We are bringing together a global team of exceptional people who inspire and respect one another to achieve our mission.
We are intellectually curious, with problem-solving mindsets and a proven track record of delivering results. We value the ability to learn, grow, and respond to an ever-changing landscape of challenges and opportunities as much as we value past experience.
RelationalAI is a remote-first company that has been operating with a distributed team since day one. We are based on six continents, support team members wherever they live, and are fluent in the tools and processes of distributed and often asynchronous work.
The Opportunity & What You Will Do
RelationalAI is looking for an analytical, entrepreneurial, and results-focused Head of Marketing. Reporting directly to the CEO and Founder, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for building and guiding a world-class, data-oriented marketing organization, working cross-functionally to develop the brand and run the end-to-end marketing. As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all marketing initiatives and will ensure short and long term market expansion. Specifically, you will:
- Guide all aspects of the company’s marketing initiatives, including demand generation (online and offline), brand, creative, product marketing, content marketing communications/PR, events, insights and analytics.
- Develop an overarching modern marketing strategy in support of our continued rapid revenue growth worldwide, while continually refining acquisition and retention programs.
- Establish a leadership position in the market in this new category, the creation of which is in play through a cohort of companies.
- Build a world class marketing organization, by hiring well and developing and mentoring top talent.
- Responsible and manage the marketing budget, and ROI related KPI’s.
- Map corporate strategy, the customer journey and convert them into actionable targets.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and improve marketing results based on such insights.
- Collaborate closely with executives across functions, particularly Sales and Product, in support of achieving company goals.
- 15+ years experience in product marketing to the enterprise (and specifically a technical buyer) with a proven ability to create compelling buyer-facing content for all stages of the journey.
- Experience managing high performing marketing teams that market to sophisticated technical persona, ideally developer ecosystems.
- Established track record of moving the needle of the company through marketing in terms of positioning, revenue support and competitive differentiation.
- Familiarity with the data and cloud ecosystem, the ins and outs of dynamic data companies and latest enterprise trends.
- Leader and motivator: effective builder and manager of teams delivering high-performance results; inspire, persuade and motivate.
- Experience applying comprehensive marketing strategies and collaborating with sales teams to grow early stage ventures from $5M-$50M+ in revenue.
- Experience marketing open source software or communities is a huge plus!
- A story teller with excellent writing, visual and oral communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, high growth environment, where every day brings new challenges, and the need to intelligently adapt.
- Analytical - able to make data-driven decisions and establish effective metrics to approach brand strategy and targeting and manage groups. You’re inventive, and your vision far transcends what is visible today.
- Intellectually Agile - able to think deeply and qualitatively about business problems, breaking down issues and presenting solutions.
- Entrepreneurial - bring a high level of self-directed energy, and an unrelenting desire to succeed and win. You see ambiguity as an opportunity, and obstacles as chances to build.
- Leadership - able to guide by ‘doing’ with an unparalleled work ethic; enthusiastic to coach and mentor those around them.
- Strong Communicator - articulate with an ability to communicate in a direct and clear manner and with empathy.
- Technologically Savvy - able to use leading edge technologies to efficiently manage and communicate business performance.
RelationalAI is committed to an open, transparent, and inclusive workplace. We value the unique backgrounds of our team. We are driven by curiosity, value innovation, and help each other to succeed and to grow. We take the well-being of our colleagues seriously, and offer flexible working hours so each individual can find a healthy balance that affords them a productive, happy life wherever they choose to live.
Country Hiring Guidelines:
RelationalAI hires around the world. All of our roles are remote; however, some locations might carry specific eligibility requirements.
Because of this, understanding location & visa support helps us better prepare to onboard our colleagues.
Our People Operations team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruitment process.
RelationalAI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.