At RelationalAI, we are enabling the future of data-centric systems that learn, reason, and predict, built on our cloud-native relational knowledge graph management system. We are bringing together a global team of exceptional people who inspire and respect one another to achieve our mission.
We are intellectually curious, with problem-solving mindsets and a proven track record of delivering results. We value the ability to learn, grow, and respond to an ever-changing landscape of challenges and opportunities as much as we value past experience.
RelationalAI is a remote-first company that has been operating with a distributed team since day one. We are based on six continents, support team members wherever they live, and are fluent in the tools and processes of distributed and often asynchronous work.
About the Product Analysis Team
PA Engineers work at the edge of innovation at RelationalAI, pushing the boundaries of what our relational knowledge graph management system (RKGMS) can achieve. They combine both technical and business savvy to design knowledge graph applications which utilize the extensive, often complex data of our customers to address real-world business needs. RelationalAI counts on the PA Team to: find creative problems and use cases that exercise the range of capabilities of our product, advise on new feature development, and ensure that new product features are ready for our clients and user community.
What You Will Do
Product Analysis touches every facet of our product. For a creative, curious person, there is ample opportunity for self-directed projects.
As part of our team, you may…
- Collaborate with Sales Engineers to learn new business domains. Design applications that benefit our customers, without needing to engage with clients directly.
- Be the first to exercise new product features, including UX tools, SDKs, and language libraries.
- Learn new platforms for competitive analysis of our product and to showcase its unique capabilities.
- Influence new feature development and design best practices.
- Work cross-team to transform your projects into benchmarks, documentation guides, or user resources.
- Identify bugs and other issues, distilling sometimes complex behavior into simple, reproducible examples.
Who You Are & What You Bring
Do you like to break things? Are you comfortable working at the forefront of technology, where product tools are continuously evolving and change is the norm? We are looking for a “lifelong student,” someone interested in learning new domains--from programming languages to business use cases.
There is no single set of criteria for an ideal team member. A successful candidate may identify with any of the following profiles:
- You care deeply about design and helping users seamlessly adopt new tools. You like intuitive products and making features understandable and enjoyable.
- You're a data engineer who thinks “meta”: about how data is structured and about the schema underlying how it is represented. You care about making your data easier to access, manipulate, and understand.
- You have experience testing systems and ferreting out edge cases and bugs. You can think outside the box and distill subtle issues into minimal examples. Alpha releases make your eyes light up.
- You easily dive into new domains and have an interest in understanding how different sectors of industry--from retail to finance to medical research--operate. You can grok business needs and transform that understanding into concrete use cases.
- You have experience becoming a subject matter expert. You know how to master a new field or new technology: researching papers and technical documents, reaching out to domain experts, and balancing self-directed learning with engaging colleagues.
Qualified candidates can expect the following hiring process:
- A screening call with the Team Lead
- 2-3 meetings with other team members
RelationalAI is committed to an open, transparent, and inclusive workplace. We value the unique backgrounds of our team. We are driven by curiosity, value innovation, and help each other to succeed and to grow. We take the well-being of our colleagues seriously, and offer flexible working hours so each individual can find a healthy balance that affords them a productive, happy life wherever they choose to live.
Country Hiring Guidelines:
RelationalAI hires around the world. All of our roles are remote; however, some locations might carry specific eligibility requirements.
Because of this, understanding location & visa support helps us better prepare to onboard our colleagues.
Our People Operations team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruitment process.
RelationalAI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.