Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
Partnering closely with HR and other Business Leaders, you will lead the HR Analytics function. You will help develop and drive our Strategy, supporting data driven decision making across multiple functions. You have experience building enterprise-wide critical HR metrics. You have and a solid understanding of industry standards and thoroughly enjoy sharing your insights.
You thrive on ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, take a global view and have a passion for bringing people insights to the business. You know that sometimes laughter is indeed the best solution.
What you will be doing
- Lead and support a team of Data Analysts through our journey towards Predictive Insights.
- Manage prioritization and capacity planning for the HR Analytics team.
- Translate data into digestible formats and thoughtful narratives.
- Own and manage HR Data Governance, acting as steward of HR data.
- Partner with HR and Business Leaders to provide business insights, dashboards and analytics.
- Nurture positive relationships with leaders across HR.
- Perform analyses supporting key corporate and business initiatives leading to data driven insights.
- Build and execute on Analytics strategy, including development of Key Performance Indicators and predictive algorithms.
- Rapidly transition the team from lag reporting to Predictive Analytics.
- Build automated, scalable, solutions.
What you will bring
- 3 to 5 years leading an HR Analytics function.
- Expertise and knowledge of industry standards.
- Understanding of data models and data modelling.
- Solid understanding of Workday.
- Solid understanding of Alteryx.
- Solid understanding of ServiceNow.
- Strategic, critical problem solver who isn’t afraid to get into the weeds; real passion for problem solving.
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and lead change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- High degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in sophisticated and sensitive situations.
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches definitely a plus.
Deliverables/Accomplishments (6 to 12 months)
- Develop and Implement Org Health Metrics.
- Define and Build Predictive Analytics Algorithms in Alteryx
- Develop & Own the HR Data Governance Model
- Lead ServiceNow Reporting & Analytics Workstream
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.