Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
We're looking to add a new node to the Marketing Automation Program Manager cluster, passionate about system management and operational execution. In this role, you will be a trusted technical partner within the Marketing Automation and Decision Science Team, working closely within the team and across the organization to detail, scope, and build core marketing automation systems.
You will need to be comfortable with the technical aspects of marketing technology and email service providers.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Act as a marketing automation system administrator and SME for marketing technology.
- Handle an operational roadmap for system improvements.
- Gather requirements, document processes, and build marketing automation programs to support broader marketing and sales initiatives.
- Handle system performance and vendor support team.
- Project manage cross-functional technical projects.
- Support outbound marketing efforts; including campaign management, content syndication, and technical event support.
What You Bring Along:
- Shown marketing automation experience (4+ yrs)
- Technical expertise in building marketing automation programs and running platforms.
- Strong B2B marketing experience.
- The ability to lead multiple partners and project partners at once.
- Curiosity about the “how” of technology to tell compelling stories about the “why”.
- Consistent track record of crafting engaging customer experiences across the buyers' journey, through the use of marketing technology.
- Comfort working in a very cross-functional role, with a highly distributed team.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.