Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
To support our continued growth, we’re looking for a Director/Manager of Business Operations to work cross-functionally to help drive and monitor progress towards our long-term strategy. In this highly collaborative role, you will build business partnerships across Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Finance.
Do you thrive on navigating ambiguity, influencing strategy and have a passion for building scalable processes crafted for accelerating growth? Do you enjoy growing businesses through vision, accountability, and operational excellence? If so, we'd love to connect with you!
What you will be doing:
- Lead Company Theme initiatives, which are long-term, cross-functional strategic efforts
- Manage internal corporate reporting process including Board of Directors reports/presentations and Company Reports in collaboration with leadership and functional teams
- Work with functional teams to evolve data collection, KPIs and executive level dashboards
- Establish operational cadence with ELT meeting agendas, QBRs, and Company All-Hands meetings
- Lead/support other strategic/special projects as identified
- Support integration of future acquisitions
What you bring with you:
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting and/or analytical work experience in business operations and strategy
- Passion for technology, and tech/media/telecom company experience or education in STEM
- Demonstrated experience of problem-solving and analytical skills, including modeling and presentation skills
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives. Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- Excellent executive presence and communication skills
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.